Motherboard
ASROCK H110M-DGS
CPU
G4560
Graphics
GTX 1050
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello everyone I hope I am in a right thread and hope I posted this in right form.
Problem: So I had dualboot macOS Mojave+Windows 10 and wanted to downgrade to High Sierra because there are no nvidia web drivers for my 1050.
I deleted macOS partition in Windows Disk Managment leaving Clover undeleted.I booted from modified High Sierra USB(fakecpuid 0306A for my Pentium and NullCPUPowerManagment kext) and everything went normal until seecond part of installation after reboot it said something like "This partition map modification would make Windows unbootable".So my 1st thought was that I should delete Windows then install High Sierra then again install Windows.I don't want to do that unless I really need to.Also I wanted to start macOS High Sierra installation on Clover that was using Mojave but it gave me prohibited sign(idk why I think because Mojave was there previously)so I started installation from Clover on USB drive.Can you help me get rid of old Mojave clover and install High Sierra without deleting Windows?

In Win10 disk management tool create a partition in the free space left when you deleted the Mojave partition. Format it UEFI/NTFS.
Boot the HS installation USB, use Mac Disk Utility to ERASE the partition you just created. Now install HS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back