Contribute
Register

This computer is already associated with another Apple ID 90 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
98:e0:d9:9f:c3:91

I checked in different tool in the web and I got the result "Apple Inc.". I use a BroadCom BCM94360CS2 via NGFF M.2 12+6 Pin Card Module.

But if this is reason to the issue, how to solve it?

Last edited:
Hm thats awkward, is this your en0 ethernet macadress?
We dont need the macAdress of your BroadCom Card, but of your ethernet port on your mainboard

The MAC address of the LAN Adapter is 88:88:88:88:87:88 and its set to en0, Wifi is en1.
Does this Mac Address not look strange?

For testing purpose I followed the thread An iDiot's Guide To iMessage, but same issue as tunes says still 80 days to wait. Have no glue what to do.

Any other ideas?

Last edited:
Yep thats exactly what i expected. This macAdress is obviously not unique. macOS always requires the ethernet en0 macAdresse. You have to change your macAdress to anotherone.
I guess you have changed your BIOS Chip once?

What you can do (if you have sth to do with computers):
- find someone who has a BIOS Chip Programmer (e.g. me, but I'm from germany lol) or buy a BIOS Chip Programmer (they are not expensive)
- watch a few youtube tutorials and patch a new bios on your BIOS Chip with the changed macAdress

ALTERNATIVE: Buy another mainboard (e.g. same as you have atm) and replace your current one! :)

Cheers! :)

As the board is brand new I was surprised too. However, the Mac Adress is printed on the board, so I re-opened the case and wrote down the number.

Using Asrocks MAC address flashing tool guess what, iTunes is working!

To me, the manufacture must have done this wrong, or even more worse, must just have forgotten to set the correct Mac address.

So problem solved?

Then: Thanks, SirDaniel :p

Cheers! :)

Thanks man! Happy you could help me getting this figured!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back