Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo S340 15IWL
CPU
i5-8265U
Graphics
UHD 620 (630)
Hi Folks

With a Big Sur installation, I have need for an iCloud account setup with a separate iTune (Apple Music) account.

iMessage works perfectly with my iCloud account, but my iTunes setup is refusing to work correctly due to the message of 'This computer is already associated with an Apple ID'.

I've attempted to remove all AppleIDs and also changed serial number...stripped computers from AppleID management and relogged in...same. I can 'associate within Music' but still won't play cloud content.

I would be happy to wait the 90 days...but it keeps resetting to 90.

Any thoughts?

So frustrating. Happy to reinstall but is there a way of 'clearing down / out' all AppleID info?

Thanks

Mo

Hi - Try this, sign into iCloud and remove the p/c from your account, then unplug the p/c from the internet, then change these values S/N, ROM, MLB and SmUUID making sure the new Serial Number is not already registered by Apple. When you've entered the new data into the config.plist, reboot and clean the NVRAM.

Now log into all Apple accounts, these steps should solve the problem.

Hi - Try this, sign into iCloud and remove the p/c from your account, then unplug the p/c from the internet, then change these values S/N, ROM, MLB and SmUUID making sure the new Serial Number is not already registered by Apple. When you've entered the new data into the config.plist, reboot and clean the NVRAM.

Now log into all Apple accounts, these steps should solve the problem.
I'll have a go at that...thanks Esafeddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back