Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASRock H270M-ITX/ac
CPU
i7-7700K
Graphics
RX 580
I have VoodooPS2Controller.kext (latest version from RehabMan's repo) installed in /Library/Extensions. The trackpad on my ThinkPad P72 laptop (running Mojave) is working fine, however I cannot use two fingers to scroll, nor can I see it under "Trackpad" in System Preferences. Changing Mouse settings affects the trackpad; for example, changing the tracking speed for the mouse affects the tracking speed of my trackpad.

Is this a bug, or a feature? I would like to be able to get the two-fingered scrolling working, and I'd also like to be able to disable the trackpad when I connect a mouse.

Any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• debug_13837.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 45
I have VoodooPS2Controller.kext (latest version from RehabMan's repo) installed in /Library/Extensions. The trackpad on my ThinkPad P72 laptop (running Mojave) is working fine, however I cannot use two fingers to scroll, nor can I see it under "Trackpad" in System Preferences. Changing Mouse settings affects the trackpad; for example, changing the tracking speed for the mouse affects the tracking speed of my trackpad.

Is this a bug, or a feature? I would like to be able to get the two-fingered scrolling working, and I'd also like to be able to disable the trackpad when I connect a mouse.

Any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.
Your laptop most likely has a I2C Touchpad, refer to this thread:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/voodooi2c-help-and-support.243378/

Also your IOREG is missing from "Problem Reporting" files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back