Motherboard
20MD0001GE
CPU
i7-8750H
Graphics
Quadro P1000
Hello!
I followed to the letter RehabMan's GUIDE. I am using this config.plist

I managed to get to the installer and actually install Mojave (it stopped about 2 minutes before the very end). From Clover I can boot into my NVMe in order to finalise the installation (I can even see the Recovery partition), but the process stops at "About 12 minutes remaining" and then it reboots.

Any suggestion?
thank you!

Last edited:
ok, small update:
since the installation stops, I thought that there were some with my name, so I decided use a GParted live stick to manage the partitions, but I couldn't reach the GUI without the flag nouveau.modset=0, which (I guess) disables the nvidia card. This leads me to think that the booting problem is due to the nvidia. Am I following the right path?
I'm going to follow this guide and I'll let you know. I never got so close! Any help/feedback would be really appriciated.
Thank you!

p.s. attached you can find screenshots of my kernels and drivers folders

Attachments

• drivers.png
    drivers.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 44
  • kexts.png
    kexts.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 42
I'm getting through it! the folders changed slightly.
- I created the video patch and enabled it
- I changed the model to MacBookPro 15,1 in smbios (same cpu IGPU and ram as the p1) .
- I red "Please switch to XPC or bootstrap_check_in()" in the logs so I added the XHCI-unsupported.kext
- I keep having this problem, but the offered solution does not apply since I can't find:
  • USB Configuration > XHCI Hand-off
  • Chipset > IOAPIC 24-119 Entries to Disabled.
and I tried both IntelMausiEthernet.kext and AtherosE2200Ethernet.kext. Still I can get to the install loading bar.
- I patched my NVme PM981
and now I get the message "macOs could not be installed on your computer" "[...] use Apple diagnostic [...]"!!!
it's a hell...

could you take a look into my EFI?

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.9 MB · Views: 65
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back