Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Lenovo OEM on Thinkpad 11e
CPU
Celeron n2920
Graphics
Bay Trail integrated (not sure which is on the n2920
Hi all, I'm stumped :/ . I have used unibeast to make a usb and I'm now trying to boot it I made the installer with a copy of Yosemite and it created the usb fine. I used the usb bootloader from unibeast but it would just instant reboot on my laptop (Celeron n2920 Lenovo Thinkpad 11e)

I tried making a clover usb on my second usb stick and I can get to the clover screen, select the icon for mac os and then I get a row of . signs, and eventually a row below that of + signs
+++++++++++++++++
^kinda like that.
this is loading with verbose -v mode on and without it I get a mac loading screen on a black background with no loading bar

Sorry if this post is ranty or disorganized, I will post any more info you need it and pics if you need those

(Mods feel free to move if this is the wrong place.)

Hi all, I'm stumped :/ . I have used unibeast to make a usb and I'm now trying to boot it I made the installer with a copy of Yosemite and it created the usb fine. I used the usb bootloader from unibeast but it would just instant reboot on my laptop (Celeron n2920 Lenovo Thinkpad 11e)

I tried making a clover usb on my second usb stick and I can get to the clover screen, select the icon for mac os and then I get a row of . signs, and eventually a row below that of + signs
+++++++++++++++++
^kinda like that.
this is loading with verbose -v mode on and without it I get a mac loading screen on a black background with no loading bar

Sorry if this post is ranty or disorganized, I will post any more info you need it and pics if you need those

(Mods feel free to move if this is the wrong place.)

Follow the Clover guide linked from the FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html

Although you should read the FAQ for an overview of issues, the Clover guide is linked from the first question: "Q. Where do I start?", just after the bold face "Clover Guide".
Here is a direct link, just to be clear:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Also, your profile must be filled out with complete details as requested in the FAQ, again under "Q. Where do I start?". All seven details requested are equally important.

And if you have an issue (after following the guide), or on any other problem, you must provide a detailed description of the problem including information that helps us understand what you're doing. Always attach "Problem Reporting" files as per FAQ.
http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.html
The required files and data are fully detailed in the last question in the FAQ:
"Q. What are typical "Problem Reporting" files?"

Okay, I have read the guide, I will post pics of the verbose mode as a reply to this as I need my phone to take them.
Attached is the EFI/Clover folder zipped up.
Thanks!

Edit:
I can't use my phone at the moment as it's on the charger and dead, can you take a look at the Clover folder and tell me if anything jumps out at you as wrong?

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    1.4 MB · Views: 112
Okay, I have read the guide, I will post pics of the verbose mode as a reply to this as I need my phone to take them.
Attached is the EFI/Clover folder zipped up.
Thanks!

Edit:
I can't use my phone at the moment as it's on the charger and dead, can you take a look at the Clover folder and tell me if anything jumps out at you as wrong?

Your profile indicates Celeron CPU.
The graphics in the Celeron is not supported.
You need a different laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back