Contribute
Register

The GTX 650 Ti Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
even when you disable the integrated graphics in the bios? Sounds like a mobo problem. Then again it could be the card itself.
I'll actually try to disable integrated graphics right now. My question is: will I still be able to change that in order to access the computer if the GPU is defective?

I'll actually try to disable integrated graphics right now. My question is: will I still be able to change that in order to access the computer if the GPU is defective?
The only way would be to reset the mobo, I don't think you want to risk it. Just set initiate display with PEG. then connect your dvi cable to the 650 ti, and if it doesn't work your card/mobo is most likely defective. Dumb question, but did you plug in the pci power cord?

Yes, I did plug it in. I'll go into the BIOS and set it to PEG.
all right, tell us how it goes. If that doesn't work, you may have to test it on another computer.

It's working! Thanks so much! I was making a YouTube video about it so I just now have to film telling everyone to change that in BIOS. Do you mind if I thank you in the video referring to this thread?

It's working! Thanks so much! I was making a YouTube video about it so I just now have to film telling everyone to change that in BIOS. Do you mind if I thank you in the video referring to this thread?
Great! I'm glad you got it working! Yeah sure go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back