Contribute
Register

The GTX 650 Ti Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only problem is that I have no second drive. Could the problem be with the PCI slot itself?
Yeah its possible, thats why it would be great if you could test it with windows. hmmm, what if you make a 10gb partition on you current drive as fat32, then install windows on it. When done testing just delete it.

Yeah its possible, thats why it would be great if you could test it with windows. hmmm, what if you make a 10gb partition on you current drive as fat32, then install windows on it. When done testing just delete it.
I'll do that! Should I create a Windows bootable USB with the free version?

I'll do that! Should I create a Windows bootable USB with the free version?
Yeah, do that, it would take ages if you burned it to a disk. Do you have access to a windows computer so you can use microsoft's windows7 to USB tool?

Yeah, do that, it would take ages if you burned it to a disk. Do you have access to a windows computer so you can use microsoft's windows7 to USB tool?
Yes I do. So basically go on to that PC and extract Win 7? When they ask for a licence I just say 30 Day free trial?

All you have to do is download windows use this tool to put the iso on a USB http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/...usbdvd_dwnTool.

Then when it asks for a license you just close it/click later and you have a 30 day trial before it stops working.
Sounds good. I'll let you know if it works. Should I install Windows with HD 4000 connected and then put in the GPU with drivers?

Sounds good. I'll let you know if it works. Should I install Windows with HD 4000 connected and then put in the GPU with drivers?
Try it first with the GTX 650ti, since their are no drivers yet the resolution will be really bad, but it should work. Once question does your bios screen show up upon reboot when you connect your monitor through the GTX 650 ti?

Try it first with the GTX 650ti, since their are no drivers yet the resolution will be really bad, but it should work. Once question does your bios screen show up upon reboot when you connect your monitor through the GTX 650 ti?
No, the monitor just stays black and doesn't even recognize the card AT ALL.

No, the monitor just stays black and doesn't even recognize the card AT ALL.
even when you disable the integrated graphics in the bios? Sounds like a mobo problem. Then again it could be the card itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back