Contribute
Register

The everything works Asus Z390-I Gaming * i7-8700K * SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX Vega 64 Build

Hello there , I have followed this guide and created a install for my friend. It was working fine on 14.4 and 14.5. Since 14.6 and it’s supplemental update came out Bluetooth doesn’t work.

I have tried different fixes

E.g this guide , install disk creator + clover 5033 pkg. I even created a SSDT with or without it I can’t get the Bluetooth to show in system report.

I am also using the 10.14.5 USB port limit patches. At the moment the build is based on FakeSMC. So I just wanted to clarify if anyone else is having similar issues, and, if they switched over to VirtualSMC, to resolve it.

Thanks

I have ASUS ROG Strix Z390I, i7-8700, 32GB RAM at 2444MHz, Samsung 512GB SSD, SanDisk 512GB SATA SSD, and I am using internal graphics. I followed your suggestions and used the iGPU EFI. After sometime, there is no display in my screen. But CPU is running. I have connected DisplayPort to the monitor. Could someone help, please?

Hello, I have ASUS Rog Strix Z390I, dell DW1560, i7-9700, Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB.

I followed the guide to setup the BIOS, and made a boot device as guided. But when I try to install, it stops at this screen.

Anyone has any idea why? tried to search on forum, but seems not a thread about this issue on 10.14.6. Wonder anyone has seen this?

8501564964868_.pic_hd.jpg

Hello, I have ASUS Rog Strix Z390I, dell DW1560, i7-9700, Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB.

I followed the guide to setup the BIOS, and made a boot device as guided. But when I try to install, it stops at this screen.
I never was able to boot on USB. I had to use a time machine backup and it works first try. Maybe you could try this if you have a time machine backup ?

I never was able to boot on USB. I had to use a time machine backup and it works first try. Maybe you could try this if you have a time machine backup ?
I am actually trying to install for the first time, so time machine backup may not help.

I don't know if this is a issue caused by the DEFI change or something else, very weird.

I am actually trying to install for the first time, so time machine backup may not help.

I don't know if this is a issue caused by the DEFI change or something else, very weird.
You mean you don't have other Mac you could use to make a time machine backup?
Sorry I have no idea what is your issue I was just given you a tip in case you had another Mac.

On another forum a guy said installing OsxAptioFix3Drv-64 in Clover fixed this issue for him.
Place Osxaptiofix3 and emuvariable efi files in the EFI/Clover/drivers folder to get past this error.
If it doesn't work you may try to disable the CFG Lock ?: https://github.com/acidanthera/AptioFixPkg/blob/master/README.md.
You could also try AptioMemoryFix instead.

you mean you don't have other Mac you could use to make a time machine backup ?
Sorry I have no idea what is your issue I was just given you a tip in case you had another Mac.

On another forum a guy said installing OsxAptioFix3Drv-64 in Clover fixed this issue for him.
Place Osxaptiofix3 and emuvariable efi files in the EFI/Clover/drivers folder to get past this error
if it doesn't work you may try to disable the CFG Lock ?: https://github.com/acidanthera/AptioFixPkg/blob/master/README.md
you could also try AptioMemoryFix instead
The “End Randomseed” halt means something is missing from your EFI folder on your boot drive, it could be a driver, a kext or too old a version of clover. I know that shouldn’t be possible if you followed the guide and you have the same hardware but please double check. Either that or you have missed a setting in the bios, like secure boot “enabled”. Just saying that is what’s usually the causes. Good luck!

Back