Contribute
Register

The everything works Asus Z390-I Gaming * i7-8700K * SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX Vega 64 Build

how strange, worked ok here a few hours ago

Very, this is what I just got:

Screen Shot 2020-04-06 at 11.40.54 AM.png

Very, this is what I just got:

View attachment 460173
again... you need to click the Update Version Info button (round refresh button), bottom left, as your current section is blank (no version number)

then it will check the net for newer versions

The problem of freezes unambiguously arises due to the operating system, and the matter, apparently, is not in the AMD 5700 XT graphics card.

I am running it since release no issues or changes. The only thing that I worked on lately is the 5700XT issue. Not saying it isn't an issue, just that it hasn't been for me.

again... you need to click the Update Version Info button (round refresh button), bottom left, as your current section is blank (no version number)

then it will check the net for newer versions

The old version used to be automatic, thank you for pointing this out, I just saw a new USBInjectall update as well!

The old version used to be automatic, thank you for pointing this out, I just saw a new USBInjectall update as well!
yes, older version did it automatically :)

I am running it since release no issues or changes. The only thing that I worked on lately is the 5700XT issue. Not saying it isn't an issue, just that it hasn't been for me.
@ModMike thanks for all your work on this thread !

Just to be sure, does a "Anatel Broadcom BCM94352Z" is exactly the same as "Dell DW 1560" ? no particular test or configuration ? I did not found the dell version on the internet.

Anyone know how to update Clover Configurator after installation of Catalina? It won't allow to update as the drive is now read-only. I've tried a bunch of Terminal commands that is supposed to temporarily allow allow read/write, but they don't work. Also tried Hackintool, and it didn't work. Any ideas?

Anyone know how to update Clover Configurator after installation of Catalina? It won't allow to update as the drive is now read-only. I've tried a bunch of Terminal commands that is supposed to temporarily allow allow read/write, but they don't work. Also tried Hackintool, and it didn't work. Any ideas?

if you are using my EFI it disables SIP mode to allow updates.

Be sure to mount the drive before trying to install. Easiest way is to Use. Cover Configurator.

Back