Contribute
Register

The everything works Asus Z390-I Gaming * i7-8700K * SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX Vega 64 Build

My ultra wide (49-inch) screen is stretched at the BIOS and Clover selection screen. I don't really worry about it, because once I get to the Desktop all is well. And usually don't see those screens for a good long time if all is going well.

Ok. But that’s strange because with integrated GPU everything work properly.

Ok. But that’s strange because with integrated gpu everything work properly.
Not too unusual and like @negatv said its just the boot screen, the desktop is where it would matter if the resolution was off and you couldn't change it.

So I just finished building the PC, and I'm a bit confused. The USB, that I create FAT 32 with the EFI file, do I use that to boot into Clover, and then use the USB I created on UniBeast to install MacOS? Thanks.

So I just finished building the PC, and I'm a bit confused. The USB, that I create FAT 32 with the EFI file, do I use that to boot into Clover, and then use the USB I created on UniBeast to install MacOS? Thanks.
It’s supposed to be one USB drive to create and install from. You can always use UniBeast if it’s easier for you.

It’s supposed to be one USB drive to create and install from. You can always use UniBeast if it’s easier for you.
I did the UniBeast part. But I could not get Clover to boot up.So I had to use the FAT 32 EFIs USB to boot to Clover then use the 2nd drive to start install.

So I got the install running but I'm currently stuck on the last install steps booting from the SSD it seems to go about 90% then it doesn't move. Not sure if it's because I'm using a RX 5700 XT or what could be causing it. I try selecting to boot on verbose mode but it still boots normally without it.

OK, I got it to boot up using the argument command posted a few pages back.Thank you.

Last edited:
Back