Contribute
Register

The everything works Asus Z390-I Gaming * i7-8700K * SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX Vega 64 Build

I made a test. I unplugged ethernet, usb devices and it waked up again.. Next test I plugged everything but I turned off the bluetooth and its worked perfect.. damn it
So is it possible whatever is connected to your bluetooth is waking it up? At least you know the root cause.

So is it possible whatever is connected to your bluetooth is waking it up? At least you know the root cause.
no I didn't try, I spent extra money on this dw1560 and it works good after first running.. I don't get it

ps. I did extra test, I turned the bt module on but I disconnected all devices and sleep mode Is working good

ps.2 and again extra text. I clicked ,,sleep" and turned off the Magic Mouse immediately - sleep mode ok.
If I don't turn off the mouse it will wake up... xD

ps3. bt keyboard solo wakes up too.

So the conclusion is that the any of connected bt device wakes up my hack

Last edited:
no I didn't try, I spent extra money on this dw1560 and it works good after first running.. I don't get it

ps. I did extra test, I turned the bt module on but I disconnected all devices and sleep mode Is working good

ps.2 and again extra text. I clicked ,,sleep" and turned off the Magic Mouse immediately - sleep mode ok.
If I don't turn off the mouse it will wake up... xD

ps3. bt keyboard solo wakes up too.

So the conclusion is that the any of connected bt device wakes up my hack
You can go into Bluetooth Advance privileges and turn off "allow bluetooth devices to wake this computer", probably have to use the power button to wake it up though

1569890885552.png

Last edited:
I made a test. I unplugged ethernet, usb devices and it waked up again.. Next test I plugged everything but I turned off the bluetooth and it was working perfect.. damn it The problem is in this fcking bluetooth... It works the same like in the my previous clover...
Bluetooth module uses usb

Has somebody mapped ports with ROG STRIX Z390-I GAMING ??
I have to find the name of the WiFi/BT module..
Thank you
View attachment 428409
@ModMike did a couple of things to accommodate USB for this build, he added Port Limit patches to the config.plist (which can break with changes in Mojave and need to be rewritten), and he also uploaded a SSDT-UAIC.aml. The later you can choose to add to your EFI/Clover/ACPI/ Patched folder which could be all you need to sort your apparent USB issues. You might also just bite the bullet and create your own DDST using Hackintool which you can download from this site.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/release-hackintool-v2-8-0.254559/

Last edited:
Hi, my problem is not solved. I tried to put the mouse and keyboard in the two usb ports in the upper left corner but anyway after stopping the pc can't wake up. Any solution?

@ModMike did a couple of things to accommodate USB for this build, he added Port Limit patches to the config.plist (which can break with changes in Mojave and need to be rewritten), and he also uploaded a SSDT-UAIC.aml. The later you can choose to add to your EFI/Clover/ACPI/ Patched folder which could be all you need to sort your apparent USB issues. You might also just bite the bullet and create your own DDST using Hackintool which you can download from this site.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/release-hackintool-v2-8-0.254559/
I took a step forward, right now It doesn't wake up because of bt but the CPU's fan is running and RX 580 is lighting when it is turned off.. I updated system, that's all. Do u see something suspicious here in my terminal? My DW1560 module is steel under ,,USB control" in the system info. In Hackintool the BCM is as ,,internal".
1570118744410.png
1570118636736.png

1570118449094.png

Back