Contribute
Register

The everything works Asus Z390-I Gaming * i7-8700K * SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX Vega 64 Build

@ModMike could you help with my build. I cannot get the Bluetooth to work using a DW1560. I have the same board as you and followed your build guide just cant get it to work any advice? WiFi and Bluetooth work fine in Windows.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-09-26 at 21.54.51.png
    Screenshot 2019-09-26 at 21.54.51.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 49
Mojave shutdown but PC keeps running

Just run this in the terminal... this should output something like

Code:
System-wide power settings:
Currently in use:
 standby              1
 Sleep On Power Button 1
 womp                 0
 hibernatefile        /var/vm/sleepimage
 proximitywake        1
 powernap             1
 networkoversleep     0
 disksleep            10
 standbydelayhigh     86400
 sleep                180
 hibernatemode        3
 ttyskeepawake        1
 displaysleep         180
 tcpkeepalive         1
 highstandbythreshold 50
 standbydelaylow      86400

hello everybody,

i've have a problem with my hackintosh, when the screen turn off (after 15 min), i have a no signal when i wake with the keyboard
no problem when i go to sleep, the computer stops

did you have this problem ?

I had this issue a while ago... I didn't know exactly what fixed it. Deactivate the iGPU in the mainboard...APM Settings S4 and S5 is enabled? Play around with that. Do u have the latest kexts installed?
Sometimes it takes a few more pushes on the keyboard (ESC) in this time to really wake up the complete build for me (before the problem disappeard)

@ModMike could you help with my build. I cannot get the Bluetooth to work using a DW1560. I have the same board as you and followed your build guide just cant get it to work any advice? WiFi and Bluetooth work fine in Windows.

This seems to be a common issue. It works for most but a few have issues. Where did you get the card? People seem to have the most issues with the fake ones from China. If anyone bought one of those, can you let us know if it worked?

First thing is to boot into your PC natively and run a driver updater such as Driver Booster 7 Free edition. While it's doing it's thing, check if it updates the bluetooth drivers. You are specifically looking for the DW1560 entry:

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 2.24.55 PM.png

If that's all good, make sure you are using my latest EFI. It has all the new BRCM*** drivers updated by @headkaze

That should get you going.

Are you using HDMI or DisplayPort?

i use DisplayPort

When i put the computer in sleep, all of the lights except RAM turn off (includes mouse and keyboard), but when the screen shutdown, my mouse and keyboard turns off too but not the lights in the computer (light on motherboard, NZXT watercooler). Press on keyboard turn on light on mouse and keyboard but no signal on screen, have to hard reboot the computer with power button

Last edited:
Back