Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi, I have an i5 750 with 9500 GT 1GB. If I boot from tonymacx86-iBootCD everything worked, but if the boot from the hard disk is not QE/CI enabled.
What is the easiest thing to do, because I'm not very good? ;)
Thanks

hi I've got too a 9500 (asus 1gb) and no luck with qe/ci, I've trired with nvdarwin and it stars to going worst, any one can help us?

arnau said:
hi I've got too a 9500 (asus 1gb) and no luck with qe/ci, I've trired with nvdarwin and it stars to going worst, any one can help us?

This card is fully supported. If you're like me, and have Chameleon RC4 AsereBLN, you can remove all graphics enablers and put this in your com.apple.boot.plist:

<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1</string>

If this fails, and if iBoot worked for you for graphics, NVenabler 64 is in there. Just install it using MultiBeast. Good luck!

tonymacx86 said:
arnau said:

This card is fully supported. If you're like me, and have Chameleon RC4 AsereBLN, you can remove all graphics enablers and put this in your com.apple.boot.plist:

<key>Kernel Flags</key>
<string>GraphicsEnabler=Yes PCIRootUID=1</string>

If this fails, and if iBoot worked for you for graphics, NVenabler 64 is in there. Just install it using MultiBeast. Good luck!

I added this lines, but I think I did some damage, because even if I boot from cd acceleration does not work.

What can I do to restore the initial conditions?

I've tried to write it on apple.com..... with efi studio but I did something bad and now I've got problems with the resolution, I try to instL again NVenabler64 but no luck

I do not know why, but now it works :mrgreen:

I installed the drivers for 889 and now it works

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back