Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• BrcmPatch_log.txt
    56.7 KB · Views: 135
  • kernel.log.zip
    5.5 MB · Views: 121
Last edited:
I extracted the log for BrcmPatchRam as BrcmPatch_log.txt.
Also, I put the complete log file for today here as kernel.log.zip, just in case.

You will need to isolate the BrcmPatchRAM logs that apply only to the failure case.
Impossible for me to know which specific logs to look at as I have no knowledge regarding when the problem occurred.

You will need to isolate the BrcmPatchRAM logs that apply only to the failure case.
Impossible for me to know which specific logs to look at as I have no knowledge regarding when the problem occurred.
Sorry for that. I put here the BrcmPatch_log file within the file a brief explanation.

Attachments

• BrcmPatch_log.txt
    50 KB · Views: 155
Sorry for that. I put here the BrcmPatch_log file within the file a brief explanation.

No idea what you mean by "boot procedure was interrupted"...

No idea what you mean by "boot procedure was interrupted"...
As explained in #24"
And I have found the same phenomenon if I interrupt a booting process (by pressing the power button at the screen with terminal outputs when booting with "-v" flag) and then boot again."

If I interrupt the booting procedure like this, the similar phenomenon (bluetooth unavaliable) happens, just the same as what happens in the long sleeping procedure.

Sorry, attached again.

Comments:
- MacBookPro14,3 is a poor choice. Use MacBookPro14,1 or MacBookPro11,1
- VoodooTSCSync should not be needed (remove)
- IGPU not connected to anything? (if so, you should disable it or use an ig-platform-id with no connectors)
- NVMe may cause delay at boot/other problems (try with SATA M.2 instead)
- you forgot to install SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext
- SBUS Fix patch (SSDT-SMBUS.aml) not applicable to your hardware, remove
- your ACPI configuration is wrong (if you disassemble your patchmatic -extract, you will see duplicate symbols: iasl -da -dl *.aml)
- your drivers64UEFI content is wrong (see laptop Clover guide)

Comments:
- MacBookPro14,3 is a poor choice. Use MacBookPro14,1 or MacBookPro11,1
- VoodooTSCSync should not be needed (remove)
- IGPU not connected to anything? (if so, you should disable it or use an ig-platform-id with no connectors)
- NVMe may cause delay at boot/other problems (try with SATA M.2 instead)
- you forgot to install SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext
- SBUS Fix patch (SSDT-SMBUS.aml) not applicable to your hardware, remove
- your ACPI configuration is wrong (if you disassemble your patchmatic -extract, you will see duplicate symbols: iasl -da -dl *.aml)
- your drivers64UEFI content is wrong (see laptop Clover guide)
Thank you very much, Rehabman.
-I have changed the smbios to MacbookPro 11.1. But why 14.3 is a poor choice? Is it because that the serial number of the macbookpro 14.3 can be collide with a real mac most probably?
-Cannot remove VoodooTSCSync. Once removed, I cannot loggin the system.
-Yes, the IGPU do not connect to anything, this is a G-sync panel. seems that the IGPU has been by-passed physically.
I use an ig-platform-id with 0x12345678 in clover now.
- Maybe a future plan to install a SATA M.2 :)
-What is SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext for? My SSD and HDD seem work fine without it already.
-Have removed the SSDT-SMBUS.aml.
-Have fixed the ACPI configuration.
-removed unused .efi in driver64UEFI

And the bluetooth problem still exist in the sleeping procedure. I think this is due to the firmware uploading failure.

I am going to give up. (Not a big problem, just a little bit not perfect...)

Attachments

• debug_741.zip
    3.8 MB · Views: 141
Last edited:
But why 14.3 is a poor choice?

It is dual GPU.

Might be BIOS setting issue regarding C-states.

-Yes, the IGPU do not connect to anything, this is a G-sync panel. seems that the IGPU has been by-passed physically.

You should use an ig-platform-id without any connectors, such as 0x59120003.

-What is SATA-100-series-unsupported.kext for? My SSD and HDD seem work fine without it already.

It causes correct drivers to load for your SATA device.
Your ioreg shows incorrect drivers.

And the bluetooth problem still exist in the sleeping procedure. I think this is due to the firmware uploading failure.

The ioreg you attached shows BT working.

Thank you very much, Rehabman.
-I have changed the smbios to MacbookPro 11.1. But why 14.3 is a poor choice? Is it because that the serial number of the macbookpro 14.3 can be collide with a real mac most probably?
- Maybe a future plan to install a SATA M.2 :)
-Have removed the SSDT-SMBUS.aml.
-Have fixed the ACPI configuration.
-removed unused .efi in driver64UEFI

I am going to give up. (Not a big problem, just a little bit not perfect...)

Did you get the solution for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back