Contribute
Register

The Beast: i7 3770K | Z77-DS3H | Intel 4000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have the same built with HD4000. Thanks for the tutorial. I have managed to get everything working. Now, I was wondering is it possible to dual boot windows 8.1 on the same drive as Yosemite using clover? I have tried to install windows 8 as UEFI install, I get an error saying "A Device driver is missing..." I have tried changing the usb port but no avail... can anyone help please?

Thank you this guide really helped me out. I haven't gotten iMessage to work yet. Did u have it working right away? I pretty much tried everything anything helps.

I've the same hardware. Until yesterday 10.10.1 with Clover was running on my machine, installed by using this guide (#1). Now I got a new HD and I want to install 10.10.3 the same way. But it won't work. After installing clover, I got this error:

error.jpg

Does anyone know what this error means?

Also, has anyone confirmed iMessege working?

Yes iMessage is working for me. You have to get a working SN and such through Clover Configurator. Take a look at this post; it helped me a lot.

What kernel flags do you have installed? What GPU are you running? Have you tried booting in safe mode?

Hi, I have the same built with HD4000. Thanks for the tutorial. I have managed to get everything working. Now, I was wondering is it possible to dual boot windows 8.1 on the same drive as Yosemite using clover? I have tried to install windows 8 as UEFI install, I get an error saying "A Device driver is missing..." I have tried changing the usb port but no avail... can anyone help please?

Not sure. I've always had issues installing them on the same drive, so I have Windows 7 on a separate HDD. It is theoretically doable though, you might take a look here

are you familiar with the tonymac iMessage fix guide?

I have this exact build as well, and i have it all 100% working including FaceTime/iMessage

http://www.tonymacx86.com/general-help/110471-how-fix-imessage.html#TOP4.1

check out the OS X SMBIOS section, basically, you need to run the uuidgen command in terminal a good 6-8 times, then copy that into your smUUID section in the BIOS (DO NOT LOSE THIS NUMBER, keep it written down so if you ever change everything and have to start over, use this SAME number with the SAME serial number and build, or apple might blacklist your numbers, don't ever use a new one until you've changed motherboards), plus enter the machine description that best matches, I chose the iMac 13,1, and it worked like a charm! but do read the guide, there are a few small things you also have to do like shake/generate the build week, et cetera.

let me know if you get it working, if not I'll detail exactly how I got mine working perfect.

good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back