Contribute
Register

The 660 Ti Thread: Questions and Answers Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have followed his instructions exactly also. It does not fix the issue with the 660Ti and FCPX. I wish it did, but it does not for me.

-Alex-

Do you have the LATEST version of FCPX?

Are you running 1.8.2?

Do you have the Nvidia Drivers?

All of these are possible fixes, sorry for the bombardment of questions :) I think were all desperate to get it working.

It must be the latest version because it was "made compatible with the retina macbook, which has a gtx 6xx card in it.

Thanks!!! :)

That's the one I have. There are some issues, notably with automated sleep (in both Mountain Lion and Ubuntu Precise). And certain things in Pixelmator are a bit glitchy - all described earlier in this thread if you read back.

Of course, who knows what different motherboard/bios/cpu differences affect it, YMMV.

Do you have the LATEST version of FCPX?

Are you running 1.8.2?

Do you have the Nvidia Drivers?

All of these are possible fixes, sorry for the bombardment of questions :) I think were all desperate to get it working.

It must be the latest version because it was "made compatible with the retina macbook, which has a gtx 6xx card in it.

Thanks!!! :)

-Yes
-Yes
-Yes

Still no workie!
-Alex-

Hmmmm.....anyone else have a solution?....Right now, I'm gonna get a 670 instead.

Hmmmm.....anyone else have a solution?....Right now, I'm gonna get a 670 instead.

BTW did you update BIOS for your Ga-Z77x-UD5H to F14 version?

Well, I haven't built anything yet....but I know Slugnut has updated his. That might be what causes all of these problems!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back