Contribute
Register

The 660 Ti Thread: Questions and Answers Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying a different DSDT for my mobo, it's brought back pci card details in system information app, which is a start. And I've been able to sleep the hack for a couple of hours and wake successfully. Time will tell if it's really nailed the wake from sleep issue that seems to go with the 660ti and other kepler/fermi cards.

i cant get my nividia 660 ti graphics card to work with my build, my mother board is a gigabyte z77n wifi. when i haev the graphics card installed i get a black screen right away cant even get to bios pls help

i have a nividia gtx660ti card and my mother board is gigabyte z77nwifi the graphics card wont work when installed screen just stays black, i duno how to set it up at all pls help

First of all, is your power supply strong enough? And did you connect the power connectors to the card correctly?

Second, which display output are you using and did you try the other ones?

If yes on all your card might be faulty.

@Fender73 Sounds like you haven't set graphics enabler=no in you boot.plist, for which ever bootloader you're using. Either that or the card is dead...does it work ok in Windows or Linux?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back