Contribute
Register

THE 2 DIF INSTALLATIONS (CLEAN ) AND (UPDATE)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
I didn't read
CPU
the RULES
Graphics
so ignore me
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Portable
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
1>- clean install u have to use ur usb stick with unibeast 1.5 and install then reboot using ur stick still
then u select your hdd where u installed ml. then ur going to use multibeast to install only audio . inthernet or video whate
ver u need then reboot ... when ur back u have to install chameleon latest version to make it install boot.plist file on extra
then look for chameleon wizard to edit the chameleon bootloader and select -f then save it and youll be ready to go..

2.> update install u need usb stick with unibeast 1.5 u run the app from apps then when u reboot select usb and continue with instalation
then let it finish when ur done just reboot with ur stick and select hdd where u have ml and then u have to run multibeast
to install ur audio. video internet or whater u need only no easybeast or user dsdt just enable drivers u need
then install chameleon wizard remember since is an update u already have chamaleon installed
so just wizard to select -v and that will be fine

u can check this out if u want under ur own risk i been playing around with but since to be kernel caches the problem with ml installation and running where snow leopard and lion used to work perfect
i have 3 hdd partitions and i have lion- lion/ml update- and ml clean install and thats been my solution for now hope can help more then 1 around here
thank you tony for ur great web now i have my 3 operate systems working 100 %

EXCUSE ME? I DONT KNOW U PLZ NO INSULTS THIS IS A FORUM WERE HERE HELPING EACHOTHER AND MY PHONE KEYBOARD GOT LOCKED WITH CAPITALS SO .PLZ EVITE INSULTS

alright sorry. I figured you were another person looking for attention. This forum is bad for it.

Also if you wouldn't mind. What audio kexts did you install?

sorry and thanks.

Clarification, please!

Kachhh:
Thanks for writing the post and trying to help all of us who haven't yet been able to upgrade!

I know you're writing from a phone, but can you please help clarify these two questions for me?

1. In option 2 (upgrade), you said
RUN THE APP FROM APPS
Do you mean the Apple Mountain Lion update App? Or are you referring to unibeast?

2. Then you said
THEN WHEN U REBOOT SELECT USB AND CONTINUE WITH INSTALATION
THEN LET IT FINISH
Do you mean once the Apple Mountain Lion App tells you to reboot, to restart your computer and boot up the USB stick you made using Unibeast?

I would really appreciate it if you can just clear up those two questions for me. Thanks!

That's correct ur update will be with less issues running from app then it will tell you reboot but u are going to come back using stick with unibeast

Ok, thanks. I'll give it a shot and report back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back