9400GT
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello everyone

Just wanted to say thanks to Vendetta for his DSDT.aml for the F11 P55M-UD2 it fixed all the sleep issues with the 10.6.5 update and now i'm up to 10.6.6 flawlessly.

In face, maybe it can be added to the DSDT wiki (page) officially for that combination of mobo and bios.

jindusingh said:
Hello everyone

Just wanted to say thanks to Vendetta for his DSDT.aml for the F11 P55M-UD2 it fixed all the sleep issues with the 10.6.5 update and now i'm up to 10.6.6 flawlessly.

In face, maybe it can be added to the DSDT wiki (page) officially for that combination of mobo and bios.

Hey,
what was your sleep issue?
I have the same mobo, and when I try to sleep the computer, it is restarting immediately.
That custom dsdt for this?

Thanks!

Tzupi

Yeah, Vendetta, helped me, too. Gets the Guinness award from me.

BTW, he said that his DSDT was the same that's in the database for our MB>

Tzupi said:
Hey,
what was your sleep issue?
I have the same mobo, and when I try to sleep the computer, it is restarting immediately.
That custom dsdt for this?

Thanks!

Tzupi
Tzupi, please add your system in the signature block per FAQ #3. It allows you to help us help you. TIA.

My sleep/wake-up problem was finally traced by trial & error to a bad pair of memory which passed all the known memory stress programs. I finally found it by pulling each set & trying one set at a time, which is no easy task with my configuration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back