Contribute
Register

Thank you Tonymac

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all honesty and sincerity I would like to add my many thanks to Tony for such a wonderful community and dedication to hackintosh builds. People here are accommodating and helpful. What can we ask for? Thanks for the great moderation, keeping everyone civil and friendly. I got my system working the first try through the guide from one of the posts here. The amount of dedication of all people here is incredible. Let's keep the energy flowing.

Thank you TonyMac! I love my new Hackintosh Pro!!! Even though it's dual boot, I haven't booted into Windows for a while.
:thumbup:

I have to agree with every single post here. Its is very cold in other places, but like anything ells a man creates the environment he wants to be around. And its easy to tell that Tony is well rounded guy with loads and loads of patience.

It's been about a week that I have seen the light and come out of the Dark ages. I get excited every time I open a new program with inspiration on full blast. I feel as if I have a new lease on life. And the best part is when i had a few of my buddies (all Mac addicts) over for dinner I unveiled my HacPro and the questions started to fly in from all directions. So I let all of them test out the rig and waited for the big question.. HOW MUCH DID YOU SPEND? I had to get the tissue box out when i told them. :lol:

Just like I wrote to Stork "I want to take all of the main guys on this site out a nice dinner in New York city and toast to your well being." A common show of gratitude Armenians like myself like to express. So if your ever in NYC drop me a line i know all the best places to eat and drink! ;)

So 1,000,000 thanks goes out to you TonyMac for making this all possible.

MAD AUDI SCIENTIST said:
I have to agree with every single post here. Its is very cold in other places, but like anything ells a man creates the environment he wants to be around. And its easy to tell that Tony is well rounded guy with loads and loads of patience.

It's been about a week that I have seen the light and come out of the Dark ages. I get excited every time I open a new program with inspiration on full blast. I feel as if I have a new lease on life. And the best part is when i had a few of my buddies (all Mac addicts) over for dinner I unveiled my HacPro and the questions started to fly in from all directions. So I let all of them test out the rig and waited for the big question.. HOW MUCH DID YOU SPEND? I had to get the tissue box out when i told them. :lol:

Just like I wrote to Stork "I want to take all of the main guys on this site out a nice dinner in New York city and toast to your well being." A common show of gratitude Armenians like myself like to express. So if your ever in NYC drop me a line i know all the best places to eat and drink! ;)

So 1,000,000 thanks goes out to you TonyMac for making this all possible.

Well said. :clap:

Right! I'm trying to find a hole in my calendar to get to NYC to take the Mad Audi Scientist up on his offer. Harley & I may just show up one warm Spring or Summer day. :headbang:

Before i had this perfectly working hackintosh build, i bought a Mac mini. Which was too slow for my needs (video editing, photoshop, gaming). I then wanted to buy a 27" iMac. Before i did, i decided to give hackintosh one more chance, after some failed installations using and other methods.

So i checked the forums, bought the right hardware and my hackintosh adventure was off. I took me some weeks to get everything working the way i wanted. It's quite something when you don't have any Mac experience. I didn't even know how to use a boot parameter and what a framebuffer was, what GraphicsEnabler did and what Chameleon was. But i did it. A perfectly running hackintosh, with a higher GeekBench score than the 27" iMac i wanted.

A few months later, i decided to go even more mac and bought myself a wireless keyboard and 27" Apple Cinema Display. All works, perfectly.

So thanks Tony, for your very clean tutorials, forum posts and great database of downloads, wiki contributions and DSDT files. You made a lot more possible than i ever thought was possible.

tonymacx86. Think different. :headbang:

Thx you for soft and advice !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back