Contribute
Register

test & update Rehabmans [Guide] HP ProBook/EliteBook/Zbook using Clover UEFI hotpatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did. Worked super fine.
Just used updated kexts.

Hy, can you share your EFI/CLOVER?

I am interested in seeing what model specific .aml file did you used in ACPI. (./install_acpi.sh install_ ...)
Also witch config.plist file did you used for the /EFI/CLOVER on HDD .

Tank you

Has anyone tried on ProBook 450 G2? HD5500

installs to APFS only with clean install.

Can download catalina macosx installer from app store, but wont save on HPFS+ high sierra

Any other users tried following the guide for a fresh clean install of Catalina?
Feedback?

Below is quoted from Rehabmans guide for Mojave.

Those using HP EliteBook 8x70p/8570w/8770w and yo uare stuck getting installer to work, use this efi

Is anybody successfully using:
  • VirtualSMC instead of FakeSMC?
  • AcidAnthera's VoodooPS2 project instead of RehabMan's VoodooPS2Controller kext?
  • Something newer than RehabMan's USBInjectAll kext?
  • Upstream, more up-to-date and recently maintained IntelMausEthernet instead of RehabMan's fork?

Also: not that I'm planning to take this risk myself, but has anybody succeeded in trying to use OpenCore instead of Clover yet?

Last edited:
Is anybody successfully using:
  • VirtualSMC instead of FakeSMC?
  • AcidAnthera's VoodooPS2 project instead of RehabMan's VoodooPS2Controller kext?
  • Something newer than RehabMan's USBInjectAll kext?
  • Upstream, more up-to-date and recently maintained IntelMausEthernet instead of RehabMan's fork?

Also: not that I'm planning to take this risk myself, but has anybody succeeded in trying to use OpenCore instead of Clover yet?

Yes, I am currently using all of this, except OpenCore.

Yes, I am currently using all of this, except OpenCore.

What are you using instead of USBInjectAll.kext? Or is it fine to use that as-is despite it not being revised for Catalina?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back