Contribute
Register

T440s display artifact and not able to hibernate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good. Thanks -- now we can tell what hardware you have with every post.

So is there anything else I can try to make it work?

Yes, the screenshot was attached in post #16

No ideas then. You might need a custom framebuffer connector table or you need to inject EDID.

No ideas then. You might need a custom framebuffer connector table or you need to inject EDID.

I have already injected EDID, nothing changes.

Any ideas on how to customize the framebuffer connector?

I have already injected EDID, nothing changes.

Any ideas on how to customize the framebuffer connector?

Google and you'll find bcc9's post regarding HD3000 framebuffer edits on insanelymac (information applies to all Intel framebuffer kexts). There is also kpkp's post on the subject of finding a unified patch for the ProBook in the ProBook section of this site.

Google and you'll find bcc9's post regarding HD3000 framebuffer edits on insanelymac (information applies to all Intel framebuffer kexts). There is also kpkp's post on the subject of finding a unified patch for the ProBook in the ProBook section of this site.

OK, I'll try. Looks like there's a lot more work to do.

Do you know why the glitches disappear after logging out and re-logging in? I try this every time I enter the system and the glitches just magically disappear with no exceptions. What happens during the re-logging process?

OK, I'll try. Looks like there's a lot more work to do.

Do you know why the glitches disappear after logging out and re-logging in? I try this every time I enter the system and the glitches just magically disappear with no exceptions. What happens during the re-logging process?

Evidently, some graphics stuff is re-initialized on logout...

What about after sleep/wake cycle?

Have you implemented brightness control correctly? Post recent ioreg: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html

Attachments

• report.ioreg
    3.1 MB · Views: 91
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back