Motherboard
Asus Z170-Pro
CPU
i5-6600K
Graphics
HD 530
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
My Hackintosh has been working fine (well, with the exception of sleep not working) up until now. There was some sort of system update for Safari, it asked me to restart my computer, and now the system refuses to boot. I cannot even get it to work in Safe mode.

Basically, while loading it shows the white apple logo with white text that says "kernel extension in backtrace: as.vit9696.lilu(1.1.6)..." and then "system uptime in nanoseconds," then the system reboots in an endless loop. It is hard to see all of the error messages in the text because it only shows up for a very short time (about 2 seconds) before rebooting.
When I try to boot into safe mode it just locks up at the following:
"IOConsoleUsers: gIOScreenLockState 3, hs 0, bs 0, now 0, sm 0x0," not sure what this means, but regardless, I cannot get the system to run now.

Boot flag is also set to "dart=0" which was the default. I have tried booting without dart=0 and only -v and only -x, but still no success.

Any suggestions?

Here are my specs:
OS Sierra 10.12.6
ASUS Z170-PRO
i5-6600k (stock speed)
Intel HD530 Graphics
240GB SATA SSD
8GB DDR4 RAM

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Boot with -liluoff and then update the Lilu.kext.

Ok I tried that but still no go, now the loading bar gets to about 2/3 of the way and it just hangs.

Anymore suggestions?

Anymore suggestions?
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back