Contribute
Register

System won't boot after 10.8.5 Supplemental Update 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Lets hear what you have selected in MultiBeast. If you can boot in safe mode and with the UniBeast drive then it will be possible to boot from your hard drive. Wondering if something was over looked in MultiBeast.
Are you using a DSDT?

There is also a similar build here if you would like to take a look and see if you have missed anything.
Moarfish's build - GA-B75M-D3H i5 3570K

no DSDT. I will check back in later tonight or tomorrow after I've had more time to check on it. I will boot in to safe mode and look at mulitbeast settings and will also check Moarfish's build, thank you! :)

after using moarfish's multibeast settings we are good to go! thank you! just waiting to see if sleep is working now. will test USB3.0 and audio later :D

after using moarfish's multibeast settings we are good to go! thank you! just waiting to see if sleep is working now. will test USB3.0 and audio later :D

You're welcome, Glad you figured it out. :thumbup:

Just wanted to let people know that I had this problem (considerRebuildOfPrelinkedKernel prebuild rebuild has expired) with my new system running Yosemite and I sorted it out with the disable Vt-d fix. However, that bluetooth error is still kicking about, but it starts up just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back