Graphics
MSI N560 GTXTi 2GB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I'm having a new issue since installing 10.7.4. Every 5 or 10 minutes, my graphics lag for 3 or 4 seconds. Everything from the mouse cursor to gifs. Audio does not lag at all, which leads me to believe it's an issue specifically with graphics as opposed to the entire system.
Any help would be appreciated... Thanks :)

I have a similar issue, but usually only happens during the first 5miutes of booting up the machine and audio will also stop, unlike yours. Everything functions fine afterwards, but can happen 2 - 3 times in a row for 3-5seconds each time.

I cant pin point it, but it may coincide with the 10.7.4 update ? I cant prove it either way.

irontony said:
I have a similar issue, but usually only happens during the first 5miutes of booting up the machine and audio will also stop, unlike yours. Everything functions fine afterwards, but can happen 2 - 3 times in a row for 3-5seconds each time.

I cant pin point it, but it may coincide with the 10.7.4 update ? I cant prove it either way.

It has been a couple of weeks and I have not experienced them anymore. I am unsure of what happened as I have reinstalled my system a few times trying to get a graphics card to work fully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back