Graphics
asus nvidia gtx 750 ti OC
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi this is my frist build and i am new to both os x and hackentosh.I was using tonymac's method for installing os x 10.10.2
My specs are
i7 4790k
gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H motherboard
4gb ddrr 1600mhz ram
1 tb wd cavilar green hdd
Asus gtx 750ti oc 2gb
I followed tonymacx guide on installing yosemite and i successfully completed the installation.For post installtion i used multibest latest version for 10.10.2.While using multibest i was using only the basic given setting to install kext..Only option that i checked was driver for auido which was correct.After successfull installtion i rebooted the pc In verbos mode With flag nv_nv_disable=1 -v -x..But after that system failed to boot and i failed to note the log.since the system was keep re starting after loading for few seconds.plz help.I formatted the drive aging and re installed the os x.After instaling the multibest the same thing happed.That is system will boot for few second and it will restart and come to bios screen.The option that i was used in multibest was DSDT free

Hi this is my frist build and i am new to both os x and hackentosh.I was using tonymac's method for installing os x 10.10.2
My specs are
i7 4790k
gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H motherboard
4gb ddrr 1600mhz ram
1 tb wd cavilar green hdd
Asus gtx 750ti oc 2gb
I followed tonymacx guide on installing yosemite and i successfully completed the installation.For post installtion i used multibest latest version for 10.10.2.While using multibest i was using only the basic given setting to install kext..Only option that i checked was driver for auido which was correct.
The default multibeast options will not give always a successful installation. You shoud have to make changes in the options, which all are required/not required for your hardware.

After successfull installtion i rebooted the pc In verbos mode With flag nv_nv_disable=1 -v -x..But after that system failed to boot and i failed to note the log.since the system was keep re starting after loading for few seconds.plz help.I formatted the drive aging and re installed the os x.After instaling the multibest the same thing happed.That is system will boot for few second and it will restart and come to bios screen

Is it rebooting after reaching the desktop??
What is happening while booting without any bootflags?
What is happening while trying to boot with "GraphicsEnabler=Yes"?

No i cant reach to desktop.It restart after 5 to 8 seconds

I have tried that too.Still doent work.
Thanks a lot for quick replay. I was using those boot falgas becoz the gpu is not directly compatbale.so i doesnt work properly untill i install the nvidia web driver

I have tried that too.Still doent work.
Thanks a lot for quick replay. I was using those boot falgas becoz the gpu is not directly compatbale.so i doesnt work properly untill i install the nvidia web driver
Try with "-v nv_disable=1 GraphicsEnabler=No"

Still doesnt work

Thnks a lot brother for u r support.i just formated the hdd again and reinstalled the os again.after that i installed webdriver unlike last time.then after second restart i use multibest this time i chose easy beast and it working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back