Contribute
Register

System Keep Rebooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z170Z-UD3 << need manufacturer name >> See Forum Rules !!
CPU
i5 6600K
Graphics
<< need model number >> See Forum Rules !!
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
ok i will start posting my hardware...

GA-H170N-WIFI
Corsair CS Series CS550M 550 Watt
Samsung 850 EVO - 250GB
Intel Core I5-6500
Ballistix Sport LT 16GB Kit (8GBx2) DDR4 2400 MT/s (PC4-19200) DIMM 288-Pin - BLS2K8G4D240FSC (White)
EVGA GeForce GTX 750Ti SC 2GB GDDR5 Graphics Card
BCM94352Z NGFF M.2 WiFi WLAN
WD Blue 2TB Desktop Hard Disk Drive - 5400 RPM SATA
Bitfenix Phenom

after installed of El Capitan followed ammulder thread http://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-el-capitan-on-the-skylake-h170n-wifi.178197/

i had some issues with this build,system preferences crash,Firefox Crash,when i selected Nvidia driver after a reboot it change back to Mac OSX driver,system keeps rebooting,for example when i restart my system after an app install system reboot like 3 times in a row,this morning i Power on my system and it start rebooting,im getting very upset with this build:banghead: please hackintosh Gurus help me to fix this system.,thank you in advance.

well i just get home!!i removed one of the 8 gbs of memory ram and guess what system its stable,no apps crash,no system preferences crash,no firefox crash and the most important "no system reboot":headbang: im not sure if the 8 gbs ram is bad or the slot of the motherboard is not working,i will do some test later tonight or tomorrow.

I was just about to suggest that you remove a stick of RAM. :D

Download MemTest86 for Linux/MAC. Then test each RAM stick in the same slot. If they past for at least two passes, which should take about an hour, then you can try adding the second stick. (Maybe it was a seating problem).

I was just about to suggest that you remove a stick of RAM. :D

Download MemTest86 for Linux/MAC. Then test each RAM stick in the same slot. If they past for at least two passes, which should take about an hour, then you can try adding the second stick. (Maybe it was a seating problem).

its the 8gbs of ram man,already tested both motherboard slots,both motherboard slots are working,so the ram stick i removed its the faulty one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back