the RULES
Graphics
so ignore me
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hello...

I'm writing, again, because I'm virtualizing Windows 7 for AutoCAD... But I'm tired with that, because I'm having fatals error when I insert image....

The things is, I tried the AutoCAD for Mac, but this only can work in Macpro4,1 or 5,1, and my build is a 3,1...

Somebody know a ways to change that without get KP? All the times that I tried
(multibeat), I get KP's... and now that I have autoboot and I don't know how choose my CCC HD for make test, I feel afraid to try in my actual hack...

Thanks for the help.

If you hit the spacebar before the chameleon countdown ends you should be presented with your other bootable partitions.

Mmmm, I will try in the next reboot... but I don't have that countdown... First appears the intel image (my mobo is intel) and next appears the gray screen with the apple logo and the spin charging the system...

Post the contents of your /Extra/com.apple.Boot.plist

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
<plist version="1.0">
<dict>
	<key>Kernel</key>
	<string>mach_kernel</string>
	<key>Kernel Flags</key>
	<string>arch=i386</string>
	<key>GraphicsEnabler</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>Timeout</key>
	<string>2</string>
	<key>Legacy Logo</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
	<key>EthernetBuiltIn</key>
	<string>Yes</string>
</dict>
</plist>

Looks okay, but you can try increasing the timeout to see if it gives you something.

Also, have you tried to get 64-bit functional? You can edit the arch=i386 string to be arch=x86_64

No guarantees, but the x86_64 might help with your other problem of not being able to get a system definition higher than MacPro 3,1.

Ok... I connect the CCC disk an press space at boot in the intel image and I get the iboot screen an later I can select the other disk... But: how I can edit the time?

I change to 64 like you said.. now, using Terminal, I get this:

Code:
Last login: Sat Jul  9 15:15:20 on console
Mac-Pro-de-Abel-Pinate:~ abelpinate$ ioreg -l -p IODeviceTree | grep firmware-abi.
    | |   "firmware-abi" = <"EFI64">
Mac-Pro-de-Abel-Pinate:~ abelpinate$

I guess I do it in the right way.

Now, I will going to try changing to Mac Pro 5,1... I hope this work...

I'm come back in a few minutes.

No... I change to 64 bit, and ok, but changing the system definition, I still getting KP. I tried with 4,1 and 5,1 and nothing.

Really, I don't know what to do about this. For the 64, good, because my last Windows was in 64 and I feel better... I feel this a little more quick for some things, since my CCC HD where I'm testing all this is IDE...

Oh, and off course, about changing the system def, I'm doing with multibeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back