Contribute
Register

System doesn't see my pci-e GTX 970 after 10.13.4 update!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASROCK
CPU
Intel
Graphics
NVidia
Hi, everyone! Need help!
I've updated to 10.13.4 from AppleStore. And as always I've updated with new WebDrivers from NVIDIA. But the problem is that system doesn't see my 970 GTX anymore. While the Nvidia Drivers and Cuda installs smoothly, I don't see my card on "about this mac" page and on Nvidia WebDrivers Pref Pane neither. About this mac shows me only "Monitor 7MB" instead? What should I do?

I have 18,3 SMBIOS, Nvidia GTX 970.

Everything was smooth in 10.13.3 except some Nvidia driver's lags, but I used two monitors with my GTX smoothly. Now only one of them works and system does not show me my card at all even after installing the new drivers . HELP PLEASE!

PS I've tried with and without Lilu and NvidiaFix, I've updated clover to latest version.

Thank you for any advice and help

Hi, everyone! Need help!
I've updated to 10.13.4 from AppleStore. And as always I've updated with new WebDrivers from NVIDIA. But the problem is that system doesn't see my 970 GTX anymore. While the Nvidia Drivers and Cuda installs smoothly, I don't see my card on "about this mac" page and on Nvidia WebDrivers Pref Pane neither. About this mac shows me only "Monitor 7MB" instead? What should I do?

Everything was smooth in 10.13.3 except some Nvidia driver's lags, but I used two monitors with my GTX smoothly. Now only one of them works and system does not show me my card at all even after installing the new drivers . HELP PLEASE!

PS I've tried with and without Lilu and NvidiaFix, I've updated clover to latest version.

Hi, everyone! Need help!

Have you have installed the NVIDIA Webdriver for 10.13.4 ? If not try this link Nvidia Web Driver - 387.10.10.10.30.103

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

7MB VRAM usually means that Inject Nvidia is disabled correctly, but the Nvidia Web drivers are not installed or not activated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back