Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-X99-Designare EX
CPU
i7-6950X
Graphics
GTX 750 Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
I originally installed Multibeast 5.1.3 with the System Definition > Mac Mini 5,1 (System Preferences > Sound > Inputs & Outputs show all the devices). After installing Trim Enabler (groths.org) I could not get the computer to come on. Did another clean install, but found out Multibeast 5.2.0 was available so I used it and choose Mac Mini 6,1. Now none of the Inputs & Output devices show up. Question is can I run Multibeast 5.2.0 again and reinstall the Mac Mini 5,1 to get the devices to show up or will I have to do another clean install? :banghead:
thanks

I originally installed Multibeast 5.1.3 with the System Definition > Mac Mini 5,1 (System Preferences > Sound > Inputs & Outputs show all the devices).

Question is can I run Multibeast 5.2.0 again and reinstall the Mac Mini 5,1 to get the devices to show up or will I have to do another clean install?
Sysdef will not affect the presence of audio. You have to install audio for each install and after each Software Update. Run MultiBeast with the appropriate audio selections for your system and select macmini 5,1. Do not use macmini6,1 as 10.8.2 has no support for that machine. Owners of macmini6,1 get custom software installed at the factory.

thanks for the reply...I am assuming I just run Multibeast again without manually removing any /Extension kexts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back