i5-4670K
Graphics
GTX 770
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
Hey guys, after using iPhone for the past couple of years, I'm thinking about giving Android a shot. I've always been using iOS since i upgraded from a classic mobile phone to a smartphone (nokia 6300 to iPhone 5).

So for those who have made the switch from iOS to Android, what do you reckon? How does Android integrate with OSX? I'm a bit worried in losing the convenience that is being provided by the Apple's "ecosystem" like iMessage, Facetime, and Airdrop. I'm thinking about getting Pixel 3, or any Android One devices.

Thankss :thumbup:

I found that the type of paid cloud sharing you are signed up for affects your experience in general. Meaning if you pay for extra storage on iCloud and plan to stick with that then Android will be less fun. But if you are already using an upgraded dropbox or OneDrive then it will be the same.

The most important piece of advice is to tell all of your friends that you're switching and turn off iMessage well in advance of the switch. You'll probably miss a bunch of messages - it can be a nightmare turning iMessage off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back