Contribute
Register

Swapped my Hackintosh SSD into a New PC..Now This?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
HP ProDesk 400 G3
CPU
i5-6500
Graphics
GTX 1050Ti
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
First of all, I hope I’m posting this in the right area, if not my apologizes.

So here’s the back story, I originally made one of the hp 6300 budget builds with a GTX 1050TI added 1 SSD for OSX, and 2 other hard drives (1 for Windows and 1 for Back Up storage). The machine was incredible until one day the windows drive didn’t like the idea of sharing the unit I’m assuming, because after some windows recovery blah blah, the PC would no longer post! I tried everything under the sun to get it working then I came across a HP Prodesk 400 G3 and thought id just give it a go with my OSX SSD. So here we are now..I can’t figure out what I need to get pass these flags on the new system. Can someone point me in the right direction? I’m assuming I need to change some Kext around but unsure which.

Here the build info:
HP ProDesk 400 G3
i5-6500
GTX1050 Ti
8GB DDR4-2133
128GB SAMSUNG SSD
2TD HITACHI HDD

Here is screenshots of what’s happening when I try booting into OSX from my SSD:
IMG_2393.JPG
IMG_2392.JPG

These screens alternate if I leave in the boot loop..ANY help would be appreciated

Update: I was able to boot into OSX but now my Ethernet connection is not being recognized after trying the lastest Apple 1000e kext. I would assume that because I have no connection, I can’t load Nvidia webdrivers which makes me revert to the default Nvidia OSX drivers.. I tried a couple different kext but nothing working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back