Contribute
Register

Surface Pro 7 HiDPI not working

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PacMan If I find a solution I will let you know, thank you

I have tried making it sleep and then changing the resolution after waking up, but it made no difference.
@jarvay I see that you have an i5-1035G4 too, are you able to set the resolution to something as high as 2736x1824 without problems?

Also about sleep, it is not working well. I think it has to do something with the brightness. When I boot Catalina, at first the maximum brightness that I can set is not that high. Then when I put it to sleep, in the beginning it does not wake up, but if you wait like 5 minutes, and try to wake it up again, it wakes up normally with a higher brightness then what was possible before. Putting it to sleep after that makes it wake up immediately as it should and the brightness range remains higher. So the sleep/brightness stays good as long as I don't turn it off. But when I reboot I have this problem again.
No.My notebook is Acer SF313-52.
When I set the resolution to 2256x1504 or HIDPI higher than 1280x853, the screen flashes.
Resolution lower than 2256x1504 without HIDPI works well.
Now I must connect to an external monitor to make HIDPI work on higher resolution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back