Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
surface pro 2017
CPU
i7-7660u
Graphics
iris plus 640
Environment Brief
Model: New Surface Pro 2017 (5th Generation)
MacOS version: Mojave (10.14)
Matters needing attention
0. There are two configuration files in the package, one is i5 and the other is i7. Select the configuration file of your own CPU model and rename it config. plist.
When installing, you need to change the ig-platform-id to 0x12345678 and add-v until you enter the system.
After installation, enter the system for the first time. Open the terminal run: "sudo kextcache -i /"

Normal work,Restart to drive properly
The graphics card is properly driven and the HiDPI is normally turned on.
Brightness adjustment is normal. F1 F2 button adjustable
Sound card ALC298 is in normal use. There is no wake-up silence on the machine. If you encounter it, please use CodecCommander. kext.
TF Card Normal Recognition
Sleep wakes up normally.
CPU frequency conversion is normal.
USB 3.0 works properly.
Type Cover can be used, the volume adjustment and other shortcuts are working properly.
Type Cover Multi-finger Gestures Available
Inoperation
Touch screen, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, camera. Can only use external USB network card to access the Internet
volume button
battery cannot be displayed

Update compiled to the latest version of 2.1.4, keyboard and touchpad on the surface Pro 5 perfect use
Voodoo at kext-10.14.

Voodooi2c must be installed in S/L/E or L/E to take effect.
2019.4.14 update new uefi EFI folder and voodooi2c 2.1.5 for surface

This is the best I can do. Attached is my debug log. Is there anyone else who can solve other problems?

Attachments

• surface pro i7-i5.zip
    4.4 MB · Views: 752
  • surface paro 5 core m.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 502
  • debug_11904.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 378
  • new uefi surface pro i7-i5.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 845
Last edited:
thank you very much !I can use your efi folder on my pro 5 core m

Hi, I successfully installed the Mac OS however, I cannot boot Mac OS it comes with an error. I used your new uefi one and the ig-platform-id is 0x0000000 I'm using i7 8GB. Please help!

Good news! now I can boot to mac, however, my graphics card on i7 8G model is not working properly :( it's shown as 19mb I'm using ig-platform-id is 0x59268086 for booting up though no fake id and nothing else based on the new UEFI you got here

after installing voodooi2c kext, typecover's keyboard does not work at all

What resolution you are running on?

Metal: supported
Display: 2736 x 1824
UI Looks like: 1368 x 912 @60 Hz

Seems to be wired, or?

Thanks for a quick replay...

Cheers,
Stefan

hello, I can not install catalina on my surface pro 5 the HD 620 is not recognized: s

Environment Brief
Model: New Surface Pro 2017 (5th Generation)
MacOS version: Mojave (10.14)
Matters needing attention
0. There are two configuration files in the package, one is i5 and the other is i7. Select the configuration file of your own CPU model and rename it config. plist.
When installing, you need to change the ig-platform-id to 0x12345678 and add-v until you enter the system.
After installation, enter the system for the first time. Open the terminal run: "sudo kextcache -i /"

Normal work,Restart to drive properly
The graphics card is properly driven and the HiDPI is normally turned on.
Brightness adjustment is normal. F1 F2 button adjustable
Sound card ALC298 is in normal use. There is no wake-up silence on the machine. If you encounter it, please use CodecCommander. kext.
TF Card Normal Recognition
Sleep wakes up normally.
CPU frequency conversion is normal.
USB 3.0 works properly.
Type Cover can be used, the volume adjustment and other shortcuts are working properly.
Type Cover Multi-finger Gestures Available
Inoperation
Touch screen, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, camera. Can only use external USB network card to access the Internet
volume button
battery cannot be displayed

Update compiled to the latest version of 2.1.4, keyboard and touchpad on the surface Pro 5 perfect use
Voodoo at kext-10.14.

Voodooi2c must be installed in S/L/E or L/E to take effect.
2019.4.14 update new uefi EFI folder and voodooi2c 2.1.5 for surface

This is the best I can do. Attached is my debug log. Is there anyone else who can solve other problems?

Hello, help me please?

I have a Surface pro i5, 256gb, 8gb ram I was trying to put the high sierra

9634ABEC-9436-4715-B5F7-19EE897B7D21.jpeg

Thank you...

Hello, I have problems with the installation of mojave.
(sp5 i5 8 / 256gb)
Disable on the bios sb and tpm
install w10pro clean.
I create the usb mojave in osx
Calvary begins when I want to do the installation in the ssd, in the partition of ntfs created from w10 for the installation of mojave.
My first achievement after a lot of fighting was to install mojave in a usb drive, and it works perfect.
Steps I follow:
1. i install w10
2. I create a partition in ntfs for osx
3. I open the SSD partition to change the efi folder (boot, clover)
4. I start mojave and in the installation I open the disk utility and format the partition of ntfs for osx (hfs + macos) but it gives me an error deletes the section and does not let me mount.
The problem also lets the efi partition work and does not start w10, and I start again at point 1, starting installation of mojave from pendrive clover also gives me the same problem.
I can't create an hfs + partition in the internal ssd along with w10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back