GTX 780 TI Quad SLI
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey everyone ,
I have a budget of $550 USD and since my Laptop died, I am in need a of a new laptop that has the potential to be a Hackintosh without any hard installation for OSX , if its just a few Kext's then thats fine. I have a compatible wifi adapter if incase the one the laptop comes with does not work.
HP Probooks are not available in my location and i'd like a thin sleek 13".

i5 processor would be good
4GB + Ram
SSD if possible but mechanical is fine.
500GB HDD +
Higher resolution screen would be cool

The ultra book that has convinced me allot is the Lenovo U310 Touch (2013) model. I have heard WiFi issues with this computer but I hope since its a 2013 model I may be in luck and get away with that. Besides the Lenovo laptop is beautiful because it looks like a Macbook Pro.

Anyway Hope you guys can help me out :)

Edit:
I found a Sony Vaio T and I was wondering if thats hackintoshable.

Hey everyone ,
I have a budget of $550 USD and since my Laptop died, I am in need a of a new laptop that has the potential to be a Hackintosh without any hard installation for OSX , if its just a few Kext's then thats fine. I have a compatible wifi adapter if incase the one the laptop comes with does not work.
HP Probooks are not available in my location and i'd like a thin sleek 13".

i5 processor would be good
4GB + Ram
SSD if possible but mechanical is fine.
500GB HDD +
Higher resolution screen would be cool

The ultra book that has convinced me allot is the Lenovo U310 Touch (2013) model. I have heard WiFi issues with this computer but I hope since its a 2013 model I may be in luck and get away with that. Besides the Lenovo laptop is beautiful because it looks like a Macbook Pro.

Anyway Hope you guys can help me out :)

Edit:
I found a Sony Vaio T and I was wondering if thats hackintoshable.

A U310 seems to be readily hackable. Laptops, unless they are a ProBook are never simple to hack. You need to be able to read instructions and follow them and to some extent separate good information from bad.

For general overview of compatibility: http://www.tonymacx86.com/laptop-compatibility/106791-laptop-compatibility.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back