Contribute
Register

Suggestion for a new laptop for, mostly, audio and video production 1000€ budget

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi guys! first of all congrats for the great job you're doing here!
I'm searching and searching around the net and but I wanna be sure.

I'd like to buy a new laptop for audio recording and video production... I'd like to buy one as compatible as possible with hackintosh system. Here I found something about hp probook 4540s and similar but I can't find them in the hp site so I really don't know if is the best choice now for a hackintosh laptop. My budget is about 1000€.

Thank you!

Marco.

Hi guys! first of all congrats for the great job you're doing here!
I'm searching and searching around the net and but I wanna be sure.

I'd like to buy a new laptop for audio recording and video production... I'd like to buy one as compatible as possible with hackintosh system. Here I found something about hp probook 4540s and similar but I can't find them in the hp site so I really don't know if is the best choice now for a hackintosh laptop. My budget is about 1000€.

Thank you!

Marco.

The ProBook 4540s, if it meets your needs, is a very compatible, excellent choice and well within your budget (approx $1400 USD?).

The ProBook 4540s, if it meets your needs, is a very compatible, excellent choice and well within your budget (approx $1400 USD?).

ok thank you. Is that the best (or one of the best) solution for that budget (or a little more) in your opinion? I would choose the best possible so i7 CPU. I've read many post of you around here :):)

ok thank you. Is that the best (or one of the best) solution for that budget (or a little more) in your opinion? I would choose the best possible so i7 CPU. I've read many post of you around here :):)

The ProBooks are some of the easiest to install because of the ProBook Installer. You should research to be sure it meets your needs, and fits in your budget. I don't do video editing (software programmer instead).

If an i7 with HD4000 is all you need, then you should be able to find something w/ in the budget, I think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back