Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus ProArt Z490-Creator
CPU
i9-10850k
Graphics
RX 560
Everything has been working fine in Monterey. I was editing a video in Premiere Pro, then suddenly the computer froze for a while. I restarted the computer and when it came back the USB was funky. I have my iPad plugged in and it's reading that, and I have an interface plugged in and that's working fine for audio out, but none of my external harddrives are showing up anymore. Even when I go into hackintool it's not showing that anything is plugged in. Not sure what would have suddenly changed. Any advice?

Everything has been working fine in Monterey. I was editing a video in Premiere Pro, then suddenly the computer froze for a while. I restarted the computer and when it came back the USB was funky. I have my iPad plugged in and it's reading that, and I have an interface plugged in and that's working fine for audio out, but none of my external harddrives are showing up anymore. Even when I go into hackintool it's not showing that anything is plugged in. Not sure what would have suddenly changed. Any advice?
Did you try doing a hard reset?

Shutdown, turn PSU off, unplug power cord and reverse those steps?

Did you try doing a hard reset?

Shutdown, turn PSU off, unplug power cord and reverse those steps?
So I figured it out. When I mapped my USB ports they were all set as USB 3, so I went in, remapped and set them appropriately and entered the new kext. All good now! Strange that it wasn’t affecting it before, but I’m just happy I got it working!

So I figured it out. When I mapped my USB ports they were all set as USB 3, so I went in, remapped and set them appropriately and entered the new kext. All good now! Strange that it wasn’t affecting it before, but I’m just happy I got it working!
Yeah not sure. I wasn't aware of this cause my z170-Deluxe build was still on 12.0.1 last time I used it and then just recently updated to 12.1 and bam....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back