Contribute
Register

SUCCESSFULLY installed osx, but need a bit of help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
motherboard OR system make and model # > See Rules!
CPU
i7-3770K
Graphics
GTX 650 TI Boost
Great success installing osx 10.8.3 using Yomangs / mikhails guides.
Everything seems to be working quite well. my only question is, since i have the gtx 560 ti, i havn't installed any graphic drivers yet. should i use multi beast and install the nvidia drivers or leave it as is? i've installed 500000 times, and since everything is in working order i don't want to mess it up. any feedback would be quite helpful. thanks!
-scott

I don't have a gtx 560 ti but I'm pretty certain those drivers exist in 10.8.3. I wouldn't fix something that's not broke.

Thanks for your insight, i was kinda thinking the same thing as well. it says that the drivers are installed under the system report and i have dual monitors installed. I saw for multibeast 4.6.1 there is a section for nvidia graphics cars 4/5/ series. guess i'll leave it alone till i have a free time to tinker with it.
P.S. i'm also booting with "GraphicsEnabler=Yes" in my org.chameleon.boot.plst, because with no, i get no graphics display at all. Cuda drivers have also been installed and it all works. guess i won't fix whats not broken.

**Edit**
I ended up installing the drivers from multi beast 4.7.0 and everything is still working fine, with GraphicsEnabler=Yes. i'm going to try No and see how that goes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back