Contribute
Register

Successfull Xiaomi Notebook Air 6200u

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that i2c not appear on ioreg.

I didn't look at anything else, once I see that kexts are not installed correctly.
Fix that, then attach PR files again, and I'll look again...

Is it possible to write a way to install and put what works and does not work. To make this topic more useful and reference for those who want to install. Thank you :)

Is it possible to write a way to install and put what works and does not work. To make this topic more useful and reference for those who want to install. Thank you :)
  1. What's Working
    Native power management
    Intel GPU
    Audio (AppleALC)
    TrackPad
    Bluetooth
    HDMI video and audio
    USB 3.0
    Built-in camera
    Built-in mic
  2. What's Not Working
    Wifi Intel and Shutdown

1. What's Working
    Native power management
    Intel GPU
    Audio (AppleALC)
    TrackPad
    Bluetooth
    HDMI video and audio
    USB 3.0
    Built-in camera
    Built-in mic
  2. What's Not Working
    Wifi Intel and Shutdown

Thank you again at the speed of response, and ask you if allowed to write steps to install the system, this makes the new user and also the developed to learn installation is the correct as well as if he found mis will notice of his experience in the installation and writes correction you are here. Many threads you find I stepped installation the right to make your post takes advantage of them all. :thumbup:

1. What's Working
    Native power management
    Intel GPU
    Audio (AppleALC)
    TrackPad
    Bluetooth
    HDMI video and audio
    USB 3.0
    Built-in camera
    Built-in mic
  2. What's Not Working
    Wifi Intel and Shutdown
Hello. Thanks for your awesome work. I have the successor model and was able to install mojave via your latest efi. Almost all works quite well, only one problem is left. If I hover with any mouse cursor over some tabs e.g. in finder I get strange artefacts on these tabs like if I would paint with a brush over it. Seems to be a display driver problem to me. Is there a solution for this problem or am I the only one having it?

Hello. Thanks for your awesome work. I have the successor model and was able to install mojave via your latest efi. Almost all works quite well, only one problem is left. If I hover with any mouse cursor over some tabs e.g. in finder I get strange artefacts on these tabs like if I would paint with a brush over it. Seems to be a display driver problem to me. Is there a solution for this problem or am I the only one having it?

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ, that way it is less likely you'll omit something.

Also, please fix your profile as per FAQ (screen resolution is missing).

But I cant boot mac os so i cant start this .SH

I can't upload files to your repository, I can only upload files to here.

Attachments

• efi.zip
    35.1 MB · Views: 159
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back