comes out!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-10-05 at 16.27.11.png
    Screenshot 2018-10-05 at 16.27.11.png
    88.2 KB · Views: 278
  • Screenshot 2018-10-05 at 17.26.55.png
    Screenshot 2018-10-05 at 17.26.55.png
    98.3 KB · Views: 272
Do you have one or two monitor setup? I've tried the Indetl HD 4600 but it doesn't work on HDMI monitor.

One monitor setup,
Do you have the monitor on monterboards HDMI or from an other card connected?
I have it on motherboard connected. And you have to enable on board primary graphics, not PCI

One monitor setup,
Do you have the monitor on monterboards HDMI or from an other card connected?
I have it on motherboard connected. And you have to enable on board primary graphics, not PCI
Currently they are both on GPU ... I tried switching both to motherboard but only DVI one worked and couldn't enable HDMI one. I've even switched in BIOS the integrated graphics as default, but as I've said, only DVI port worked.

As my HDMI monitor is primary one for me, I'm sticking to Nvidia even if it's choppy. I was just hopping that there is some settings to enable HDMI on integrated graphics :D

Currently they are both on GPU ... I tried switching both to motherboard but only DVI one worked and couldn't enable HDMI one. I've even switched in BIOS the integrated graphics as default, but as I've said, only DVI port worked.

As my HDMI monitor is primary one for me, I'm sticking to Nvidia even if it's choppy. I was just hopping that there is some settings to enable HDMI on integrated graphics :D

Maybe you can find a solution here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back