Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus P5G41T-M LX V2
CPU
L5420
Graphics
GT 730
Hi to everybody

I have successful installation of Sierra on Asus P5G41T-LX motherboard with audio ALC887 and lan working and Intel Graphics X4500 in full HD resolution, only problem I have: how can I enable full 3D acceleration or QE/CI of my video graphics?

Best Regards

Last edited:
Don't have an answer to your post, but I have a similar MB, Asus P5G41C-M LX, but can't get the usb to boot into Clover boot screen. It gets as far as "scan hardware", but then just hangs there. Verbose tells me it's "waiting for remote debugger connection kdp poll: no debugger device" ...

What options did you choose in Unibeast to get it to install?
Cheers

Hi,

I have not used unibeast but I have copied sierra in usb with terminal command and then I installed clover in usb and add kexts in usb clover folder, try in bios disable in cpu options:

Virtual Machine and CPUID Limit

in options of Clover uncheck all options in cpu tuning and try

Regards

Hi to everybody
I have successful installation of Sierra on Asus P5G41T-LX motherboard with audio ALC887 and lan working and Intel Graphics X4500 in full HD resolution, only problem I have: how can I enable full 3D acceleration or QE/CI of my video graphics?
Best Regards
Hi,
same MB with the same audio codec, which method you used to enable the audio and Ethernet?
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi, can you tell me how do you do for install sierra on P5G41T-M LX?

Hi to everybody

Best Regards

What did you use to enable audio on this mobo in Sierra? I literally tried everything and still no audio :(.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back