Graphics
GTX 670
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
i intalled successfully and ran and installed multibeast options. now i cant boot from my OS SSD. in order to boot from my usb unibeast drive i have to type PCIRootUID=0 to boot up if that says anything. any help is greatly appreciated.

edit: now im even having trouble booting from my unibeast drive after installing multibeast

any ideas? :( id like to get my hackintosh running so i could make some tunes in logic.

You can add " PCIRootUID=0" to your boot plist. I belive there is an option in multibeast.

You can add " PCIRootUID=0" to your boot plist. I belive there is an option in multibeast.

I saw the option for =1 but now I can't even boot from the unibeast drive to get into multibeast. Or how else can I edit my multiverse settings?

Should I boot from the USB, wipe the Ssd clean and try the install again with different multibeast settings? I can't boot from the USB with my Ssd drive selected anymore I think I messed something up upon the multiverse install because it froze right after and then wouldn't boot.

Should I boot from the USB, wipe the Ssd clean and try the install again with different multibeast settings? I can't boot from the USB with my Ssd drive selected anymore I think I messed something up upon the multiverse install because it froze right after and then wouldn't boot.

try boot with the UniBeast USB as if you were going to install. At the screen where you select utilities ->disk utilities to format your SSD, select Terminal instead. Type in

diskutil list

and hit enter. Note the Name of your SSD - don't care about partitions, just the name.

now type in

rm /volumes/name of SSD/Extra/org.chameleon.boot.plist

and hit enter. Reboot with the UniBeast USB and select OS X icon to boot.

try boot with the UniBeast USB as if you were going to install. At the screen where you select utilities ->disk utilities to format your SSD, select Terminal instead. Type in

diskutil list

and hit enter. Note the Name of your SSD - don't care about partitions, just the name.

now type in

rm /volumes/name of SSD/Extra/org.chameleon.boot.plist

and hit enter. Reboot with the UniBeast USB and select OS X icon to boot.

Ok thanks ill try this. What exactly is this doing though? And the second boot you mean boot with the USB and select y osx partition on my ssd. I actually named my partition osx so.

where is the name of the disk under diskutil list. it says Type Name then under it GUID_partition_scheme but that name doesnt work when i enter the next command. the drive doesnt seem to have a name besides on the partition i made...

edit: i tried using the name of the partition and it didnt give me any error message it just went to the next line. but still no avail on booting on my osx drive. should i be typing in PCIRootUID=0 everytime? thats how i initially had to boot for the usb unibeast to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back