i5-4570
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Fresh install, everything works fine!
Airdrop, bluetooth, Wifi, Sleep/Wake
All Gooood~

Good job! Any chance you could give me some help? Catalina is kicking my butt on a Z97X-UD5H.

Which version on Clover are you using? Options selected during Clover install? Kexts? would you mind sharing a zip of your EFI folder?

Thank You
Troy

Good job! Any chance you could give me some help? Catalina is kicking my butt on a Z97X-UD5H.

Which version on Clover are you using? Options selected during Clover install? Kexts? would you mind sharing a zip of your EFI folder?

Thank You
Troy

Sorry for late reply!!!! I usually download my Clover Here

I only use default setting during Clover install, nothing else.

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    17 MB · Views: 82

Thank You
Troy

Here is my EFI, i was edited my config to match your hack so you can give it a try. I have a H97 mobo, i think you can use it because they are all series 9 mobo

Attachments

• EFI h97.zip
    20.9 MB · Views: 68
Here is my EFI, i was edited my config to match your hack so you can give it a try. I have a H97 mobo, i think you can use it because they are all series 9 mobo

E3-1231v3 doesnt have iGPU, so might be different.

Thank You Very Much! I tried your EFI and so far everything works great!

Thanks Again
Troy

Overall the system seems to be running great; however, I am experiencing some random reboots. Haven't had a chance to do any troubleshooting.

Thank you very much for that. My Z97M-D3H iGPU system was still back on ElCapitan, and I thought that I would be looking at a steep learning curve, but your EFI just worked fine to clean install 10.15. (I did have to replace the ethernet kext with one for the RTL8111 to get connectivity).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back