Contribute
Register

Success: Z68A-D3H-B3-F13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys, I can't get Ethernet working on High Sierra. Any suggestion? Thank You.
Need more info as we aren't mind readers. What MB, bootloader (Clover or OpenCore), kexts already tried, etc.?

Need more info as we aren't mind readers. What MB, bootloader (Clover or OpenCore), kexts already tried, etc.?
GA-Z68A-D3H-B3
Clover 4630 (i'm scared of update because of the Quirks, in other two hack the update did cause KP)
I've tried the latest https://github.com/Mieze/RTL8111_driver_for_OS_X/releases
then i've tried High Sierra's Multibeast and even an installation from Maveric's Multibeast with no chance.

Thank you for your reply.

I'm assuming you have updated the bios to uefi. I have attached Cloverconfig.plist and OC, but you should probably also try experimenting with opencore since you'll need that for Big Sur.

Attachments

• Z68Cloverconfig.plist.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 25
  • Z68OConfig.plist.zip
    3.9 KB · Views: 25
I'm assuming you have updated the bios to uefi. I have attached Cloverconfig.plist and OC, but you should probably also try experimenting with opencore since you'll need that for Big Sur.
Thank you
I Would like to stay on High Sierra because I have an old Gigabyte Video card (Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1050 4095 MB Pascal) that lost support from Catalina

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back