Contribute
Register

[SUCCESS] Yosemite on GA-Z97X-UD3H / i5-4690 / GTX660

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could there be some bluetooth driver problem or is the Magic Mouse and Keyboard not fully compatible?

I was using a Belkin 4.0 USB Adapter which was functioning without any noticeable problems.

How can the bluetooth adapter, if that is the case, make the computer freeze at total random and does anybody now how to make it run smooth?

thanks! (from a confused and troubled fellow Hackintosh owner that had tried almost everything then figured out it might be the f***ing bluetooth adapter all along...) :)

I had similar problems with the GBU521. For me, it wasn't a freeze at all, but rather Bluetooth randomly disconnecting and then reconnecting. Look in console and you may find some messages related to that. Solution for me was to connect the adapter through a USB 2.0 port.

I had similar problems with the GBU521. For me, it wasn't a freeze at all, but rather Bluetooth randomly disconnecting and then reconnecting. Look in console and you may find some messages related to that. Solution for me was to connect the adapter through a USB 2.0 port.

Turns out it can't be the bluetooth adapter cause I've had some freezes using USB mouse and keyboard to. Weird thing is that it seems more frequent when using bluetooth adapter with magic mouse and keyboard.

I have the same mobo and cpu, i just used one ram, gpu off, etc and nothing, i get stucked on the loading bar just after i restart after installing MultiBeast, this is what i got on verbose:

FullSizeRender.jpg IMG_1237.JPG

hope you can help me

I hope I am not hijacking the thread.

After further testing on the GA-Z97X-UD3H, I realised that large file (100GB) transfer over the network to my NAS(FreeNAS) resulted the system to lose connection. Network will reconnect again after rebooting.

- Kext used: AppleIntelE1000e v3.1.0 (MultiBeast)
- The test I performed:

#1 Hackintosh (z97x-ud3h (i217-v) > switch > NAS (FreeNAS)
#2 Hackintosh (z97x-ud3h) (i217-v) > ERL > NAS (FreeNAS)
#3 Hackintosh (z97x-ud3h) (i217-v) > switch > MBP
#4 Hackintosh (z97x-ud3h) (I217-v) > ERL > MBP

All of the test above are done with E1000e v3.1.0 resulted the network to drop.

To remedy this, I rolled-back to the older E1000e version (V2.4.14 also available on MultiBeast) and it seems to be working fine with a 200gb test img. I will do further test with Lan Test.

Hope this would help those who are facing similar issues :headbang:

Was encountering similar issues with large file transfers and 3.1.0. Downgrading to 2.4.x also seemed to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back