Graphics
gtx780
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Super easy way and sound working after 2nd reboot.

Installed Yosemite 10.10.1 from UniBeast USB with -x -f (need these for instalation and 1st boot)

Installed MultiBeast without! audio ALC1150 driver and Chimera. Backed up ApleHDA.Kext
Installed Audio driver and Chimera.

Installed audio toleda's way(https://github.com/toleda/audio_RealtekALC/blob/master/audio_realtekALC-100.command.zip)

ready!

Performance in cinebench under windows and OSX is simmilar so succes!

My spec is:
Asus Maxumus 6 Formula
16GB Corsair 1600 Platinum
120GB Intel SSD 330
Nvidia GTX780
Samsung U28D590

tiny problems so far:
1. Have much lower performance in LoL (in 3840x2160 about 45fps in OS X and 250fps under Windows7) - I hope nvidia drivers will solve this problem.
2. My build is 100% noiseless, all the mechanical elements are in separate room. Problem is that when I move mouse cursor I hear buzzing(MOBO of GFX card). I think its connected with power management. I don't have this problem under Windows.

Does anyone have an idea about how to get more advanced power management under OS X?

BR
Vego

Hey can you please tell me what way did you follow to fix your audio? Because i have same mother board as you do and it doesn't work. Thanks.

Hey thanks for the reply. But when i run the file it doesnt do anything. Im using 5.1 speakers. Do I need to install ALC1150 Driver before running that script from multibeast?

ok. thanks. im going to try right now. :headbang:

Doesnt work. After Installing ALC1150 and optional 5.1. I rebooted my machine and then after it gives me nothing in input and output in settings. Any other solution?

Hi,

Your setup is almost identical to mine, yet I can't seem to get passed the initial apple logo during installation.

I've tried it with numerous flags (including GraphicsEnaler=Yes/No, -v, -x, -f, npci=0x2000/0x30000) but either the screen goes off (no signal) or it hangs (-v) on IOBluetooth-something or the other (I'll have to check since I'm @ the office, will get back with the exact message).

This is my setup:

Mobo: Asus Maximus VI Formula (Optimised to default, SATA operation @ AHCI)
CPU: Intel 4770k @stock
RAM: 16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum @1600Mhz (4sticks)
Storage: 3x 256GB Samsung 850 pro SSDs + 2x 3TB Western Digital RED HDDs (all attached to Intel ports)
GPU: MSI GTX 780TI Gaming
Monitor: LG 34UC87C-B (tried it with DP and HDMI) and a spare, not connected Samsung S27A850D (DVI cable available)

Iz needz helpses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back