CPU
I5 4570
Graphics
HD 4600
Mac
  1. MacBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
-installation with "dortania Opencore" guide for Comet Lake with oc.8.6 (OC and kexts update made with "ocat")
- iMac 20.1 system product
-usb ports mapped with hackintool
-I followed the "OC Monterey Z490" guide from "Middleman" and the "EFI(s)" he was kind enough to provide, specially to make the comparison with mine(s)

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-aorus-xtreme-core-i5-10500-i9-10900k.317244/

and particularly the part concerning "AAPL Platform" and in particular all the "framebuffers" settings that it uses (which I did not know existed!) to complete the installation because I only had 7MB of graphic memory at the initial installation (now 2048MB with these framebuffers settings (which may be incorrectly configured or not ? i am a newbie !)
I had to add "igfxonln=1" to the "Boot args" line (which was recommanded for "coffee Lake" and seems to work for "Comet Lake" also ?) by "Dortania/Github Guide trrobleshontings" (from the "NVRAM" part of the config.plist" to solve a problem with the computer waking up.
And now everything seems to be working fine !
Thanks a lot again to all of you, for your magnificent site, and the support of all contributors

PS:Sorry for my english (i am French)

Back