RX 6600 XT
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Finally,I managed to update!! :headbang::headbang:
Been stuck on 10.14.2 for too long.
The only way was to create Mojave USB with UniBeast, add my two SSDTs, my graphics settings and npci=0x2000 boot arg. Nothing else, no patches no nothing. I even left it to iMac14.2.
Run combo update for the thousand time, rebooted but now I started from the USB.
After few restarts and sweats (Clover was pointing at Windows disk after every reboot), I managed to.... stuck on final loader!!! :(
Hard restart, pull off the USB and .... TADA!!!! I am on 10.14.4.
All working except .... some fonts on sound preferences(attached screenshot)...
I do not even recognize the language... :crazy:

I would like to thank the community, my parents, my wife, my pets and off course .. me for still being sane!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2019-04-12 at 22.52.22.png
    Screenshot 2019-04-12 at 22.52.22.png
    65.6 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot 2019-04-12 at 23.01.38.png
    Screenshot 2019-04-12 at 23.01.38.png
    404.9 KB · Views: 39
Finally,I managed to update!! :headbang::headbang:
Been stuck on 10.14.2 for too long.
The only way was to create Mojave USB with UniBeast, add my two SSDTs, my graphics settings and npci=0x2000 boot arg. Nothing else, no patches no nothing. I even left it to iMac14.2.
Run combo update for the thousand time, rebooted but now I started from the USB.
After few restarts and sweats (Clover was pointing at Windows disk after every reboot), I managed to.... stuck on final loader!!! :(
Hard restart, pull off the USB and .... TADA!!!! I am on 10.14.4.
All working except .... some fonts on sound preferences(attached screenshot)...
I do not even recognize the language... :crazy:

I would like to thank the community, my parents, my wife, my pets and off course .. me for still being sane!!
Pretty funny. Off course also but one question: are you sure you are still sane?? I'm pretty sure I am not that's why I am asking.

Pretty funny. Off course also but one question: are you sure you are still sane?? I'm pretty sure I am not that's why I am asking.
I think I know exactly what you mean... I guess what I want to say is that I am starting to get used to it. The ups and downs, the unexpected behavior, the "I am going for a reboot, I don't know if Ii will ever coming back...". Everyday stuff like that. But, what really thrills me every time and can't get used to, is how major of a part the electricity is playing on this strange "play". hardware and software are grabbed by the balls from this gigantic electric hand!!
(yes...yes, I am sane!!!!)

I guess it's Hebrew.
i would not know, never seen written Hebrew before to be honest.... Thanks for the tip!
Any idea why they appeared there and how fix this?

Any idea why they appeared there and how fix this?
TBH, I've never encountered an issue with updating macOS before. So no, I've no idea why that happened. But I'd try to change the language to Hebrew and then back to English to fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back