Contribute
Register

[Success] SynGatesFan200s Intel NUC DC3217BY Thunderbolt Edition/Non-Thunderbolt edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, anyone can help?

why my Magic Trackpad sometimes turn a little laggy .... It's works out of box with my usb bluetooht adaptor.... but sometimes it turns slowly and erratic.....??

thanks

I had the same problem with the Dell bluetooth card I originally installed. I'm now using an external USB bluetooth adapter which works great.

This is what I'm using:

[Amazon-uk]http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007GFX0PY[/Amazon-uk]

Ok thanks , actually i use a Trust usb adaptor 18187. And works out of box, but sometimes frezzes a little.
I go to find the IO gear.....

Hello , I purchase a IOgear adapter bluetooth and It's the same issue... sometimes works erratic and laggy. I noticed it happen when open VLC ....

hello there ... am new to hackintosh, and i recently build my NUC ...everything went fine but i have this problem ..the videos only play with VLC ... i want to build a presentation with Keynote, and I have video in there but the video does not play ...also, if i try to play the video with quick time i get an os status -101 error ..... any solution ??? thanks in advance

hello there ... am new to hackintosh, and i recently build my NUC ...everything went fine but i have this problem ..the videos only play with VLC ... i want to build a presentation with Keynote, and I have video in there but the video does not play ...also, if i try to play the video with quick time i get an os status -101 error ..... any solution ??? thanks in advance
Are you using a USB audio device? Even real Macs give this error quite often judging from a quick google, and mostly it seems to be related to the audio device. Try opening up Sound in System Preferences and making sure that a real device is selected. VLC doesn't always use the system default device which is why it may be working.

Are you using a USB audio device? Even real Macs give this error quite often judging from a quick google, and mostly it seems to be related to the audio device. Try opening up Sound in System Preferences and making sure that a real device is selected. VLC doesn't always use the system default device which is why it may be working.

thank you so much , that was the problem !!!! now everything work fine

I've been using it for several months now with Mavericks, haven't had an issue, although there is a slight delay upon reboot for networking to take effect.

Does sleep work correctly for you guys?

Mine won't wake from sleep using the bluetooth keyboard or trackpad.
Is that a known limitation of this setup

Thanks.

Mine wakes from sleep, although sometimes it is slow to find the keyboard. No major issue. I use the iogear dongle, check my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back